LTHS Flea Market

Posted by: Lacey Marine

LTHS Flea Market - 01/15/14 09:36 AM

We will be at the Flea Market this Saturday. We will be bringing Tony Maja Products, 9ers, and lots of other stuff at great prices. If there is something you might want to see there let me know and I'll see what I can do.

My wife will also be selling handmade crocheted kids hats she makes up. Mickey, Minnie, Hello Kitty, Ninja Turtles and more.

Also the FRTC will be right next to us so don't forget to check them out and see what going on this upcoming season.

Don't forget about the BFH Meet and Greet on the 22nd of February too!
Posted by: southwind v

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/15/14 03:53 PM

dan
where is the Barnegat Fishin' Hole Meet and Greet at

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/15/14 03:55 PM

Going to be Saturday February 22nd at the FRTC. Joe is working on stuff for it now.

http://barnegatfishinghole.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&topic=28896

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/15/14 03:56 PM

Also Heroes on the Water will be at the table next to us too. Stop by we take vets out kayak fishing to relax and rehabilitate.

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/17/14 04:21 PM

All packed up. We have 2 tables full of stuff priced to sell! Stop by for some great deals!
Posted by: FishinMission

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/17/14 06:52 PM

I'll be there tomorrow morning! Like I've said before, I am part of the LTHS fishing club. This flea market is one of our biggest fundraisers for our fishing trips. Please come out and support us and the vendors!

Re: LTHS Flea Market - 01/18/14 06:50 PM

Thanks to everyone who came out today!